Wednesday, February 9, 2011

15 Weeks Old



I really can't believe it's already been 15 weeks! Only a couple more weeks and my sweet baby will be 4 months old...:(

At 3 months old (1/27/2011) Colton weighed 16lb with all his clothes on and was 24.5 inches. He has basically doubled his weight since birth and has grown 3.25 inches! He's starting to sleep a little better. He goes to bed usually around 10 and wakes to eat between 3 and 4am, nurses on one side and falls back to sleep. Around 6:30 we're up again to nurse on the other side and then back to bed for another couple hours. He wakes up in a happy mood and loves to smile and giggle. He's batting and grabbing at the toys that hang above him on his activity gym, but doesn't seem to be anywhere close to turning over. Probably because I hold him entirely too much, but I just can't get enough of him! He's getting too big to sleep in his little bassinet next to my bed, but I am keeping him there as long as I can. I love waking up to his sweet little face in the dim light of the alarm clock. He is very ticklish on his tummy and upper thighs and loves to bounce up and down. He is loads of fun and continues to be the sweetest, cutest, most happy natured baby I know!

1 comment:

  1. Please give him a kiss and a tickle from all of us!!

    Love you,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete